Sunday, October 10, 2010

Paypal donations now accepted

Currently I'm unemployed and any and all donations via the paypal donor link on the left side would be appreciated.  So far several interviews but no job yet and I do not collect unemployment or any other type of benefits.  Thanks in advance to the generous donors.

The email address on the Paypal donation form is for Paypal only and all other emails are blocked - although you can add a note with your email address if you choose to donate and I'll contact you with my personal thanks for your donation.

Firefox does not seem to work at time with Paypal donations although other browsers do work.

Thank you for your kindness.


.                                                       mesothelioma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Be nice or I'll turn them off again

Subscribe Now!
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines
Add to netvibes Add to Google .
original feed View Feed XML