Thursday, June 2, 2011

The smear campaign against Terri Horman by Desiree Horman-Young continues

According to the nearest smear campaign against Terri Horman by Desiree Horman-Young, Desiree is claiming she thought from the start that Terri Horman killed Kyron Horman.  The newest "tidbit" Desiree Horman-Young has thrown to her sock puppets is that Terri Horman told her:

http://www.kptv.com/news/28090402/detail.html
“I was sitting in the recliner in the living room and she leaned over the chair and said, 'I want you to know, I loved your son.’ And I flipped out. I told Tony, ‘You better get me out of this house or I'm going to kill her,” Young said.
Of course this implies that Desiree thought Terri was admitting she killed Kyron because Terri used past tense 'loved' and not present tense 'love'.  Desiree's self admitted reaction confirms this is what she thought otherwise why did she want to kill Terri?

If we are to believe this happened, then the only logical explanation is the one I presented above.  It also had to happen sometime before june 26, the day of the failed murder for hire sting when the four "parents" would never be together again.

Yet if this happened and Desiree was blaming Terri Horman for killing Kyron, then why on earth did Desiree Hornan-Young go in front of the camera on the july 1, 2010 press conference and declare "Kyron is alive" ?  Is Desiree now claiming she thought Terri Horman killed Kyron in june and then went in front of the cameras on july 1 and stated unequivically Kyron was alive???  Does this make sense to ANYONE (besides Desiree's deluded sock puppets) ???

Still having problems uploading videos.  I'll upload it when I can (Desiree declaring Kyron is alive on july 1, 2010) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Be nice or I'll turn them off again

Subscribe Now!
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines
Add to netvibes Add to Google .
original feed View Feed XML