Friday, December 31, 2010

Seattle - live fireworks display at the Space Needle "Fireworks at the Needle"

The first and second camera is always pointed at the Space Needle.  I know the third camera can point at the Space Needle since it does sometimes.  I'm posting the third cam just in case they will have it pointed at the Space Needle during the New Year Eve celebration tonight so there are 2-3 different views

I don't control the cameras so please don't blame me if the third one isn't pointed the right way!  I'm also posting a clock so people in other areas / countries can see the current Seattle time.


Current Seattle Time


Remember to refresh your browser for the current view!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Be nice or I'll turn them off again

Subscribe Now!
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines
Add to netvibes Add to Google .
original feed View Feed XML