Monday, October 25, 2010

I believe Kaine Horman kidnapped or killed Kyron Horman

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/Kaine+October+25+Filing.pdf

I believe that Respondent has harmed or secreted Kyron
The other day, Kaine said Terri did "unimaginable harm" to Kyron.    He does not say law enforcement told him and of this.  All of it is is a typical divorce  "I want my way, she is evil" type of crap.  Innuendo and Kaine's beliefs won't hold up in court.  His divorce attorney should be ashamed of the type of garbage she presented to the court today. 
She is unwilling to cooperate with the investigation or law enforcement, and has been unwilling to help in the search for Kyron

Previously in the same court papers Kaine claims Terri cooperated and took three polygraph tests - then further down, he says she is "unwilling" to cooperate.  And who is he blaming her for not searching for Kyron when he refused to because he was afraid of getting lost???1

Page 6 # 19-22 (note Kaine has taken possession of Kiara)
Meanwhile Respondent refuses to answer any questions about Kyron's whereabouts and intends to assert her Fifth Amendment right to not incriminate herself in any upcoming hearing regarding the best interests of my daughter Kiara

I want Respondent to begin cooperating with law enforcement.
I want Respondent to tell the truth
I want Respondent to provide information to investigators that may lead to Kyron's location.

 If people do not see that Kaine is a malignant narcissist, they are blind.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/06/25/earlyshow/main6617351.shtml
June 25, 2010
Kyron Horman's Parents: Stepmom Wants Him Found

But Kyron's biological parents stand by Terri Horman.

"I believe she's committed, as the rest of our family is, to finding Kyron. And any other information regarding that is -- the investigators are working with her and with us to help find him, so I don't really have any other comment on that," said Kaine. Young shook her head in agreement as he spoke.
 1.


video


This is becoming an obvious divorce game that was well thought out in advance.

.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for giving me another view of what may have happened to Kyron. The answer is still out there and so is Kyron! Let's bring him home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had thought Kaine had Kyron stashed. Now he is claiming Terri did "unimaginable harm" to him, I wonder if he is projecting onto Terri what he did to Kyron or is just using it to gaslight her and get his sock puppets to hate her even more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope and pray that the judge sees through these lies. I also hope the judge orders a mental evaluation of Kaine. I further hope Terri gets custody or at the least visitation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This guys seems to be desperately taking the "dish the dirt" strategy to an extreme.

    I remember reading he and the ex saying TMH wanted they boy found. Maybe she was just "fooling" them. Did she cause "unimaginable harm" or did she spitefully "stash him?" He seems to "believe" he knows the answers. Was she a "good mother" or was she an unconcerned drunk? Did KH rarely work from home, or was that the norm? I can't keep up anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another thing...The first week this child's dissappearance hit the news, I recall reading a comment someone posted on OL that said something to the effect "I think this will turn out to be another custody case." These several months later, I think whoever made that comment may have really been on to something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was easy for me to see what Kaine was doing because I have seen how those with NPD (malignant narcissists) work - and how their sock puppets defend them.

    I'm working on a couple of new articles to post tonight. Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated. Be nice or I'll turn them off again

Subscribe Now!
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines
Add to netvibes Add to Google .
original feed View Feed XML